Mr. Dettleff leads JLL’s industrial/flex team in the Washington Metropolitan area. He and his team represent both investors and occupiers, completing over $125M in transactions annually.
Mr. Dettleff’s has a wide range of investor and occupier clients, including JP Morgan, MRP Realty, Finmarc Management, Global Logistic Properties, Matan Companies, RealTerm Logistics, Iron Mountain, CORT, Jenkins Restoration, Crane Service Corporation, Boland, and Comcast.
– 2006 – 2011: Vice President, Grubb & Ellis Company
– 2001 – 2006: Associate Director, Advantis Real Estate Services Company
– 2000 – 2001: Research Analyst, Advantis Real Estate Services Company
– 1999 – 2000: Real Estate Analyst, CoStar Group
Education and Affiliations
– MBA, Finance and Marketing, Marymount University, Arlington, Virginia (2003)
– BA, Literature, Marymount University, Arlington, Virginia (1998)
– BA, Philosophy, Marymount University, Arlington, Virginia (1998)
– Member of the 2030 Group