Joshua Bernstein is the CEO of Bernstein Management Corporation, President of Bernstein Development Corporation and the managing principal of their investment affiliates (Rock Creek Realty, Columbia Realty Venture, Granite Property, Rock Creek Opportunity Fund and BDC Realty Fund III). The Bernstein entities own and manage 93 properties in the Washington Metropolitan area, encompassing 5,300 apartments and 4.3 million square feet of commercial space. Mr. Bernstein received a B.A. in Economics from Tufts University, magna cum laude, a general course degree from the London School of Economics and Political Science, and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.
- Director, the Washington Board of SunTrust Bank
- Chairman of the Board, The Meyer Foundation
- Member, The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington
- Board member, Capital Bancorp
- Director, Federal City Council
- Member, Executive Committee, Federal City Council
- President of the Diane and Norman Bernstein charitable family foundation.
- Former Chairman of the Board, Sidwell Friends School