Tom Bozzuto serves as Chairman and CEO of The Bozzuto Group. In 1988, he established The Bozzuto Group of companies with John Slidell, Rick Mostyn and the late Bernie Lubcher. To date, Bozzuto has developed and/or built more than 45,000 homes and apartments, from affordable to luxury high-rise, with a conservatively estimated value of $6.7 billon.
Under his leadership, The Bozzuto Group has been recognized as Builder of the Year, Multifamily Development Firm of the Year, and Property Management Company of the Year by the National Association of Home Builders. Among many other awards, the firm has been honored as one of Multifamily Executive Magazine’s “Ten Best Multifamily Companies for Which to Work.” In addition to his business activities, Bozzuto is committed to the community. A graduate of Hobart College, Bozzuto received a master’s degree in Metropolitan Studies from the Maxwell School of Syracuse University.
- Executive Committee, Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Executive Committee, Walters Art Museum
- Executive Committee, Provident Bank
- Executive Committee, National Multi Housing Council
- Chairman, Maryland Science Center
- Congressional Appointee, Millennial Housing Commission.